- ?CERAMIC FIREPROOF INSULATION: Our fireproof blanket is manufactured using state of the art spinning and doubles needling techniques. These have even texture and smooth surface, long fiber, and lightweight. These rockwool insulation offer low thermal conductivity and superior insulation performance which serve as a perfect solution for high-temperature insulation.
- ?HIGH QUALITY REFRACTORY: The insulated blanket is rated to 2400F temperature and 128 kg/m3 density, providing an effective solution to a wide range of thermal. Besides, this high temperature insulation can also be widely used for lining, insulation and repairs for furnaces, kilns, ovens, and boilers.
- ?EASY TO USE: The fireplace insulation surface is flat, has good resilience and resistance to thermal shock. The thickness is even, flexible, and easy to install. Our wool insulation is 1″ x 12″ x 32″, which is big enough to enable you to cut off any shape that you need with our plastic ruler and utility knife (Included).
- ?WIDELY APPLICATIONS: The ceramic insulation is ideal for use high temperature pipe and casting mold insulation, forging furnaces linings, rigid foam insulation, fire bricks for the pizza oven, automotive insulation and noise control, car bottom fire protective insulation or linings, insulation for power plant, expansion joint seal, and so on.
- ?PACKAGE CONTENTS: Our fire blanket set is included insulation panels, a plastic ruler, and a utility knife. If you are not satisfied with the kaowool insulation, please contact us for a full refund or a replacement within 30 days. So what are you waiting for? => ADD TO CART & BUY NOW!
MAPORCH Kaowool Ceramic Fiber Blanket 1″x12″x32″, Fireproof Foam Insulation Blanket 2400F for Stoves, Fire Bricks, Ovens, Heat Insulation, Fire Prevention, Including Plastic Ruler & Utility Knife
Category: Hardware Cloth Galvanized Welded
There are no reviews yet.